Monday, May 4, 2020

May The Fourth Be with You!.



My last blog post had to do with me desperately missing my routine. Now that we've been "Crisis" schooling for almost two months I realize that Yoda is right. I lost my hope, my wonder, even my gratitude. I'm okay with that though. I'm okay with all the lessons that COVID 19 and virtual teaching and crisis schooling has taught and is still teaching me. So, with that being said, tomorrow is Tuesday, May 5th. At my home we are calling it SUPER TACO TUESDAY and this house LOVES tacos!

So, I'm going to accept the fact that I had to fall apart a bit in order to appreciate all the wonderful gifts that COVID 19 has taught me to be grateful for. I'm thankful that my family is healthy, for our big beautiful backyard, for fresh fruit and vegetables, and for gorgeous weather to spend time outside with my kids. I'm thankful for technology and that I get to interact with you all, even from a distance. AND I'm thankful that this choice board is our last one for the LAST two weeks of school. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are the links to the choice boards for Lower Elementary. Don't forget to get into See Saw to see what activities you can also do for Explorations. Since Wednesdays are our Explorations day, it would be fun to do an activity or two from that choice board. 



This Friday, we will be enjoying a Virtual Field Day so be on the look out for more information about that in your email. 

~Peace and Gratitude~

No comments:

Post a Comment