Monday, September 9, 2019

Learning, Hurricanes and Maria! OH MY!

I don't know about the rest of you but I feel like I am starting over this week. After 4 weeks, Room 4 was beginning to get into a groove with our routines and lessons. Now, 10 days later, we have to rake up the spanish moss of our minds and remember the lessons taught and learned. 

As of today, we have finished MAP testing! YAY! I think I am more excited about that being over with for now than the kiddos. 

The Friday before we left for the Labor Day weekend, Room 4 celebrated Maria Montessori's 149th birthday. We are so thankful for her innovative and pioneering work in the field of education. Her methods invoke wonder in us all. 

You will learn so much more about Montessori education and philosophy this Thursday night at the Yamacraw Center for the Arts (Garrison) from 6 p.m. -9 p.m. Please join us for this amazing opportunity. 






No comments:

Post a Comment